Barcellos’ Short Writings on the Law
Below are links to various short writings from Richard Barcellos related to the law. They are also available combined as one PDF.
- Definition of Key Terms and Phrases
- Some thoughts on the three-fold division of the law
- Some thoughts on Moral Law, Positive Law, the Ten Commandments, the New Covenant, and the Ground of our Justification
- Typical Objections to the Ten Commandments and Christians
- The Second London Baptist Confession of 1689 on the Decalogue
- On the use of the word “law” (nomos) with and without the Greek article