Kingdom through Covenant, A Review Article by Samuel Renihan
Journal of the Institute of Reformed Baptist Studies, 2014
It finally arrived!
The Journal of the Institute of Reformed Baptist Studies (JIRBS) is published to explain and support the theology of Holy Scripture as it is summarized in the Second London Baptist Confession of Faith. The journal will be published annually.
- COMMUNION AT THE LORD’S SUPPER: 1 Corinthians 10:16 in its Exegetical and Confessional Context by Richard C. Barcellos
- SEPARATING GOD’S TWO KINGDOMS: Two Kingdom Theology among New England Baptists in the Early Republic by Ronald Baines
- ‘THAT STRONG HOLD OF THEIR COMMON FAITH’: Salvation in Christ Alone among Seventeenth-Century Baptists by James M. Renihan
- OF THE NATURE OF GOD: The Inter-Relation of Essence and Trinity in Edward Leigh’s A Systeme or Body of Divinity (1662) by Stefan T. Lindblad
- STILL IMPASSIBLE: Confessing God without Passions by James E. Dolezal
- Kingdom through Covenant: A Biblical-Theological Understanding of the Covenants, A Review Article by Samuel Renihan